Re: Saturday session.

  • geardaddyllc
    Message 1 of 21 , May 5, 2012
      Well looks as the forecast is crapping out. If it turns on I'm ready to go.

      If not anyone able to do some driving for a couple desperate XC paragliding pilots?

      Maybe Pickle Butte :-)

      Message 2 of 21 , May 5, 2012
        American Falls is going off already and it looks like a exceptional day at the coast .
        http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=44.645208223744035&lon=-124.0576171875&site=boi&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text

        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        From: geardaddyllc@...
        Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 13:28:22 +0000
        Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Saturday session.

        Well looks as the forecast is crapping out. If it turns on I'm ready to go.

        If not anyone able to do some driving for a couple desperate XC paragliding pilots?

        Maybe Pickle Butte :-)

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

        > I'm game for that plan Eddy. Looking forward to some time on the water
        >
        > Sent from my iPhone
        >
        > On May 4, 2012, at 11:04 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Baby is due any day now according to DR, due date is end of month WTF. So I need to stay relatively close. Might be my last hoo raa for a little while!
        > >
        > > I'm cool with LL if it is cranking. Otherwise I'm heading to ICR then RCR if all else fails.
        > >
        > > Eddy
        > >

        > > On May 4, 2012, at 10:26 AM, Rusty Hill <rustyshill@...> wrote:
        > >

        > >> I am thinking of lake Lowell if there's enough wind I'll kite. If its too light I'll go sailing. The water is nice and warm already up there :)
        > >>
        > >> Rusty Hill
        > >> Photography Elevated
        > >> www.SkyBluePhotos.com
        > >> (208) 891-7744

        > > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by Yahoo!
        > > Man lives completely without money
        > > Privacy Policy

      • jwattboi
        Message 3 of 21 , May 5, 2012
          When and where are you guys thinking if it keeps building? I'm good to go.

          Message 4 of 21 , May 5, 2012
            I still think out best bet is RCR witch is right about here http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=43.08293145035439&lon=-115.51712036132812&site=boi&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text , but with all this rain its a mud hole .

            To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            From: jwattboi@...
            Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 15:39:25 +0000

            Message 5 of 21 , May 5, 2012
              Mud hole good point

              Dang

              Eddy

              To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              From: jwattboi@...
              Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 15:39:25 +0000

              When and where are you guys thinking if it keeps building? I'm good to go.

              > American Falls is going off already and it looks like a exceptional day at the coast .
              > http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=44.645208223744035&lon=-124.0576171875&site=boi&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text
              >

              > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              > From: geardaddyllc@...
              > Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 13:28:22 +0000
              > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Saturday session.
              >

              > Well looks as the forecast is crapping out. If it turns on I'm ready to go.
              >
              > If not anyone able to do some driving for a couple desperate XC paragliding pilots?
              >
              > Maybe Pickle Butte :-)
              >
              > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@> wrote:
              > >
              > > I'm game for that plan Eddy. Looking forward to some time on the water
              > >
              > > Sent from my iPhone
              > >
              > > On May 4, 2012, at 11:04 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@> wrote:
              > >
              > > > Baby is due any day now according to DR, due date is end of month WTF. So I need to stay relatively close. Might be my last hoo raa for a little while!
              > > >
              > > > I'm cool with LL if it is cranking. Otherwise I'm heading to ICR then RCR if all else fails.
              > > >
              > > > Eddy

              > > > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by Yahoo!
              > > > Man lives completely without money
              > > > Privacy Policy

            • Will Hise

                From: jwattboi@...
                Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 15:39:25 +0000

                When and where are you guys thinking if it keeps building? I'm good to go.

                > American Falls is going off already and it looks like a exceptional day at the coast .
                > http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=44.645208223744035&lon=-124.0576171875&site=boi&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text
                >

                > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                > From: geardaddyllc@...
                > Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 13:28:22 +0000
                > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Saturday session.
                >

                > Well looks as the forecast is crapping out. If it turns on I'm ready to go.
                >
                > If not anyone able to do some driving for a couple desperate XC paragliding pilots?
                >
                > Maybe Pickle Butte :-)
                >
                > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@> wrote:
                > >
                > > I'm game for that plan Eddy. Looking forward to some time on the water
                > >
                > > Sent from my iPhone
                > >
                > > On May 4, 2012, at 11:04 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@> wrote:
                > >
                > > > Baby is due any day now according to DR, due date is end of month WTF. So I need to stay relatively close. Might be my last hoo raa for a little while!
                > > >
                > > > I'm cool with LL if it is cranking. Otherwise I'm heading to ICR then RCR if all else fails.
                > > >
                > > > Eddy

              • Jason Watt

                  From: jwattboi@...
                  Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 15:39:25 +0000

                    From: jwattboi@...
                    Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 15:39:25 +0000

                      From: jwattboi@...
                      Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 15:39:25 +0000

                      When and where are you guys thinking if it keeps building? I'm good to go.

                      > American Falls is going off already and it looks like a exceptional day at the coast .
                      > http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=44.645208223744035&lon=-124.0576171875&site=boi&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text
                      >

                      > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                      > From: geardaddyllc@...
                      > Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 13:28:22 +0000
                      > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Saturday session.
                      >

                      > Well looks as the forecast is crapping out. If it turns on I'm ready to go.
                      >
                      > If not anyone able to do some driving for a couple desperate XC paragliding pilots?
                      >
                      > Maybe Pickle Butte :-)
                      >
                      > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > I'm game for that plan Eddy. Looking forward to some time on the water
                      > >
                      > > Sent from my iPhone
                      > >
                      > > On May 4, 2012, at 11:04 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > > Baby is due any day now according to DR, due date is end of month WTF. So I need to stay relatively close. Might be my last hoo raa for a little while!
                      > > >
                      > > > I'm cool with LL if it is cranking. Otherwise I'm heading to ICR then RCR if all else fails.
                      > > >
                      > > > Eddy

                    • Robert Shultz

                        From: jwattboi@...
                        Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 15:39:25 +0000

                        Message 11 of 21 , May 5, 2012
                          Ended up a decent day. I got out there and Katie, Greg, and Will joined. We all got some action. I had sessions on my small board, Greg's surfboard, and my Plank156. Tom joined us later in the afternoon. Got off the water about 6:00. Good day for what it looked like when I first got there.

                        • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
                          Message 12 of 21 , May 5, 2012
                            Way to go Iron man! You guys looked like you were having fun as I rolled down the highway.
                            Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                            From: "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...>
                            Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                            Date: Sun, 06 May 2012 02:54:08 -0000
                            To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
                            ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

                              From: jwattboi@...
                              Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 15:39:25 +0000

                              When and where are you guys thinking if it keeps building? I'm good to go.

                              > American Falls is going off already and it looks like a exceptional day at the coast .
                              > http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=44.645208223744035&lon=-124.0576171875&site=boi&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text
                              >

                              > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                              > From: geardaddyllc@...
                              > Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 13:28:22 +0000
                              > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Saturday session.
                              >

                              > Well looks as the forecast is crapping out. If it turns on I'm ready to go.
                              >
                              > If not anyone able to do some driving for a couple desperate XC paragliding pilots?
                              >
                              > Maybe Pickle Butte :-)
                              >
                              > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@> wrote:
                              > >
                              > > I'm game for that plan Eddy. Looking forward to some time on the water
                              > >
                              > > Sent from my iPhone
                              > >
                              > > On May 4, 2012, at 11:04 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@> wrote:
                              > >
                              > > > Baby is due any day now according to DR, due date is end of month WTF. So I need to stay relatively close. Might be my last hoo raa for a little while!
                              > > >
                              > > > I'm cool with LL if it is cranking. Otherwise I'm heading to ICR then RCR if all else fails.
                              > > >
                              > > > Eddy

                            • Jason Mac
                              Message 14 of 21 , May 8, 2012
                                Chilly mornin, I bailed on the idea of LP. Tomorrow could be a double-downer tho with LP in da morn and ICR later in the afternoon!