RE: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday session.

    Message 1 of 21 , May 4, 2012

      Another Baby?!?!?  Just goes to show how out of the loop I am.

      Geez!  You breeder!!!!

      Congrats.

      -JBrick

      From: geardaddyllc@...
      Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 22:11:48 -0600
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday session.

      Heading somewhere Saturday. Heads Up!!!

      Eddy

    • geardaddyllc
      Message 2 of 21 , May 5, 2012
        Well looks as the forecast is crapping out. If it turns on I'm ready to go.

        If not anyone able to do some driving for a couple desperate XC paragliding pilots?

        Maybe Pickle Butte :-)

        Message 3 of 21 , May 5, 2012
          American Falls is going off already and it looks like a exceptional day at the coast .
          http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=44.645208223744035&lon=-124.0576171875&site=boi&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text

          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          From: geardaddyllc@...
          Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 13:28:22 +0000
          Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Saturday session.

          Well looks as the forecast is crapping out. If it turns on I'm ready to go.

          If not anyone able to do some driving for a couple desperate XC paragliding pilots?

          Maybe Pickle Butte :-)

          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

          > I'm game for that plan Eddy. Looking forward to some time on the water
          >
          > Sent from my iPhone
          >
          > On May 4, 2012, at 11:04 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Baby is due any day now according to DR, due date is end of month WTF. So I need to stay relatively close. Might be my last hoo raa for a little while!
          > >
          > > I'm cool with LL if it is cranking. Otherwise I'm heading to ICR then RCR if all else fails.
          > >
          > > Eddy
          > >

          > > On May 4, 2012, at 10:26 AM, Rusty Hill <rustyshill@...> wrote:
          > >

          > >> I am thinking of lake Lowell if there's enough wind I'll kite. If its too light I'll go sailing. The water is nice and warm already up there :)
          > >>
          > >> Rusty Hill
          > >> Photography Elevated
          > >> www.SkyBluePhotos.com
          > >> (208) 891-7744

          > > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by Yahoo!
          > > Man lives completely without money
          > > Privacy Policy

        • jwattboi
          Message 4 of 21 , May 5, 2012
            When and where are you guys thinking if it keeps building? I'm good to go.

            Message 5 of 21 , May 5, 2012
              I still think out best bet is RCR witch is right about here http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=43.08293145035439&lon=-115.51712036132812&site=boi&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text , but with all this rain its a mud hole .

              To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              From: jwattboi@...
              Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 15:39:25 +0000

              Message 6 of 21 , May 5, 2012
                Mud hole good point

                Dang

                Eddy

                To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                From: jwattboi@...
                Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 15:39:25 +0000

                When and where are you guys thinking if it keeps building? I'm good to go.

                > American Falls is going off already and it looks like a exceptional day at the coast .
                > http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=44.645208223744035&lon=-124.0576171875&site=boi&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text
                >

                > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                > From: geardaddyllc@...
                > Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 13:28:22 +0000
                > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Saturday session.
                >

                > Well looks as the forecast is crapping out. If it turns on I'm ready to go.
                >
                > If not anyone able to do some driving for a couple desperate XC paragliding pilots?
                >
                > Maybe Pickle Butte :-)
                >
                > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@> wrote:
                > >
                > > I'm game for that plan Eddy. Looking forward to some time on the water
                > >
                > > Sent from my iPhone
                > >
                > > On May 4, 2012, at 11:04 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@> wrote:
                > >
                > > > Baby is due any day now according to DR, due date is end of month WTF. So I need to stay relatively close. Might be my last hoo raa for a little while!
                > > >
                > > > I'm cool with LL if it is cranking. Otherwise I'm heading to ICR then RCR if all else fails.
                > > >
                > > > Eddy

                > > > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by Yahoo!
                > > > Man lives completely without money
                > > > Privacy Policy

              • Will Hise

                  From: jwattboi@...
                  Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 15:39:25 +0000

                  When and where are you guys thinking if it keeps building? I'm good to go.

                  > American Falls is going off already and it looks like a exceptional day at the coast .
                  > http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=44.645208223744035&lon=-124.0576171875&site=boi&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text
                  >

                  > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                  > From: geardaddyllc@...
                  > Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 13:28:22 +0000
                  > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Saturday session.
                  >

                  > Well looks as the forecast is crapping out. If it turns on I'm ready to go.
                  >
                  > If not anyone able to do some driving for a couple desperate XC paragliding pilots?
                  >
                  > Maybe Pickle Butte :-)
                  >
                  > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > I'm game for that plan Eddy. Looking forward to some time on the water
                  > >
                  > > Sent from my iPhone
                  > >
                  > > On May 4, 2012, at 11:04 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > > Baby is due any day now according to DR, due date is end of month WTF. So I need to stay relatively close. Might be my last hoo raa for a little while!
                  > > >
                  > > > I'm cool with LL if it is cranking. Otherwise I'm heading to ICR then RCR if all else fails.
                  > > >
                  > > > Eddy

                • Jason Watt

                    From: jwattboi@...
                    Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 15:39:25 +0000

                      From: jwattboi@...
                      Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 15:39:25 +0000

                        From: jwattboi@...
                        Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 15:39:25 +0000

                        When and where are you guys thinking if it keeps building? I'm good to go.

                        > American Falls is going off already and it looks like a exceptional day at the coast .
                        > http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=44.645208223744035&lon=-124.0576171875&site=boi&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text
                        >

                        > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                        > From: geardaddyllc@...
                        > Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 13:28:22 +0000
                        > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Saturday session.
                        >

                        > Well looks as the forecast is crapping out. If it turns on I'm ready to go.
                        >
                        > If not anyone able to do some driving for a couple desperate XC paragliding pilots?
                        >
                        > Maybe Pickle Butte :-)
                        >
                        > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > I'm game for that plan Eddy. Looking forward to some time on the water
                        > >
                        > > Sent from my iPhone
                        > >
                        > > On May 4, 2012, at 11:04 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > > Baby is due any day now according to DR, due date is end of month WTF. So I need to stay relatively close. Might be my last hoo raa for a little while!
                        > > >
                        > > > I'm cool with LL if it is cranking. Otherwise I'm heading to ICR then RCR if all else fails.
                        > > >
                        > > > Eddy

                      • Robert Shultz

                          From: jwattboi@...
                          Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 15:39:25 +0000

                          Message 12 of 21 , May 5, 2012
                            Ended up a decent day. I got out there and Katie, Greg, and Will joined. We all got some action. I had sessions on my small board, Greg's surfboard, and my Plank156. Tom joined us later in the afternoon. Got off the water about 6:00. Good day for what it looked like when I first got there.

                          • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
                            Message 13 of 21 , May 5, 2012
                              Way to go Iron man! You guys looked like you were having fun as I rolled down the highway.
                              Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                              From: "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...>
                              Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                              Date: Sun, 06 May 2012 02:54:08 -0000
                              To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
                              ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

                                From: jwattboi@...
                                Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 15:39:25 +0000

                                When and where are you guys thinking if it keeps building? I'm good to go.

                                > American Falls is going off already and it looks like a exceptional day at the coast .
                                > http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=44.645208223744035&lon=-124.0576171875&site=boi&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text
                                >

                                > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                                > From: geardaddyllc@...
                                > Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 13:28:22 +0000
                                > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Saturday session.
                                >

                                > Well looks as the forecast is crapping out. If it turns on I'm ready to go.
                                >
                                > If not anyone able to do some driving for a couple desperate XC paragliding pilots?
                                >
                                > Maybe Pickle Butte :-)
                                >
                                > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@> wrote:
                                > >
                                > > I'm game for that plan Eddy. Looking forward to some time on the water
                                > >
                                > > Sent from my iPhone
                                > >
                                > > On May 4, 2012, at 11:04 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@> wrote:
                                > >
                                > > > Baby is due any day now according to DR, due date is end of month WTF. So I need to stay relatively close. Might be my last hoo raa for a little while!
                                > > >
                                > > > I'm cool with LL if it is cranking. Otherwise I'm heading to ICR then RCR if all else fails.
                                > > >
                                > > > Eddy

                              • Jason Mac
                                Message 15 of 21 , May 8, 2012
                                  Chilly mornin, I bailed on the idea of LP. Tomorrow could be a double-downer tho with LP in da morn and ICR later in the afternoon!