Re: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday session.

    Message 1 of 21 , May 4 10:04 AM
      Baby is due any day now according to DR, due date is end of month WTF. So I need to stay relatively close.  Might be my last hoo raa for a little while!

      I'm cool with LL if it is cranking. Otherwise I'm heading to ICR then RCR if all else fails.

      Eddy

      On May 4, 2012, at 10:26 AM, Rusty Hill <rustyshill@...> wrote:

      I am thinking of lake Lowell if there's enough wind I'll kite. If its too light I'll go sailing. The water is nice and warm already up there :)

      Rusty Hill
      Photography Elevated
      (208) 891-7744

      On May 4, 2012, at 10:06 AM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

      Where are you thinking ; my best gust is RCR but I haven't been out there yet ( has anyone ? ) Saturday 21NW at noon but only 50 degrees . Next America Falls 27 from the west  but only 45 at noon . then Hood river ( one day trip is allot of driving ) Saturday: Partly sunny, with a high near 59. West wind between 11 and 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph but there may be wind at Three mile or Rufus witch would be closer . Eddy if you want to go to HR we need to pack your Suburban tonight so we can be on the road by 7:00 am tomorrow .
       Steve'O

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: geardaddyllc@...
      Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 22:11:48 -0600
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday session.

      Heading somewhere Saturday. Heads Up!!!

      Eddy

    • Tonyswilliams

        From: geardaddyllc@...
        Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 22:11:48 -0600

        Heading somewhere Saturday. Heads Up!!!

        Eddy

        =
      • Will Hise

          From: geardaddyllc@...
          Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 22:11:48 -0600

          Heading somewhere Saturday. Heads Up!!!

          Message 4 of 21 , May 4 10:14 AM

            Another Baby?!?!?  Just goes to show how out of the loop I am.

            Geez!  You breeder!!!!

            Congrats.

            -JBrick

            From: geardaddyllc@...
            Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 22:11:48 -0600

            Heading somewhere Saturday. Heads Up!!!

            Eddy

          • geardaddyllc
            Message 5 of 21 , May 5 6:28 AM
              Well looks as the forecast is crapping out. If it turns on I'm ready to go.

              If not anyone able to do some driving for a couple desperate XC paragliding pilots?

              Maybe Pickle Butte :-)

              Message 6 of 21 , May 5 7:31 AM
                American Falls is going off already and it looks like a exceptional day at the coast .
                http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=44.645208223744035&lon=-124.0576171875&site=boi&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text

                To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                From: geardaddyllc@...
                Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 13:28:22 +0000
                Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Saturday session.

                Well looks as the forecast is crapping out. If it turns on I'm ready to go.

                If not anyone able to do some driving for a couple desperate XC paragliding pilots?

                Maybe Pickle Butte :-)

                --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

                > I'm game for that plan Eddy. Looking forward to some time on the water
                >
                > Sent from my iPhone
                >
                > On May 4, 2012, at 11:04 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
                >
                > > Baby is due any day now according to DR, due date is end of month WTF. So I need to stay relatively close. Might be my last hoo raa for a little while!
                > >
                > > I'm cool with LL if it is cranking. Otherwise I'm heading to ICR then RCR if all else fails.
                > >
                > > Eddy
                > >

                > > On May 4, 2012, at 10:26 AM, Rusty Hill <rustyshill@...> wrote:
                > >

                > >> I am thinking of lake Lowell if there's enough wind I'll kite. If its too light I'll go sailing. The water is nice and warm already up there :)
                > >>
                > >> Rusty Hill
                > >> Photography Elevated
                > >> www.SkyBluePhotos.com
                > >> (208) 891-7744

                > > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by Yahoo!
                > > Man lives completely without money
                > > Privacy Policy

              • jwattboi
                Message 7 of 21 , May 5 8:39 AM
                  When and where are you guys thinking if it keeps building? I'm good to go.

                  Message 8 of 21 , May 5 8:48 AM
                    I still think out best bet is RCR witch is right about here http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=43.08293145035439&lon=-115.51712036132812&site=boi&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text , but with all this rain its a mud hole .

                    To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                    From: jwattboi@...
                    Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 15:39:25 +0000

                    Message 9 of 21 , May 5 8:57 AM
                      Mud hole good point

                      Dang

                      Eddy

                      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                      From: jwattboi@...
                      Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 15:39:25 +0000

                      When and where are you guys thinking if it keeps building? I'm good to go.

                      > American Falls is going off already and it looks like a exceptional day at the coast .
                      > http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=44.645208223744035&lon=-124.0576171875&site=boi&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text
                      >

                      > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                      > From: geardaddyllc@...
                      > Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 13:28:22 +0000
                      > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Saturday session.
                      >

                      > Well looks as the forecast is crapping out. If it turns on I'm ready to go.
                      >
                      > If not anyone able to do some driving for a couple desperate XC paragliding pilots?
                      >
                      > Maybe Pickle Butte :-)
                      >
                      > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > I'm game for that plan Eddy. Looking forward to some time on the water
                      > >
                      > > Sent from my iPhone
                      > >
                      > > On May 4, 2012, at 11:04 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > > Baby is due any day now according to DR, due date is end of month WTF. So I need to stay relatively close. Might be my last hoo raa for a little while!
                      > > >
                      > > > I'm cool with LL if it is cranking. Otherwise I'm heading to ICR then RCR if all else fails.
                      > > >
                      > > > Eddy

                      > > > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by Yahoo!
                      > > > Man lives completely without money
                      > > > Privacy Policy

                    • Will Hise

                        From: jwattboi@...
                        Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 15:39:25 +0000

                        When and where are you guys thinking if it keeps building? I'm good to go.

                        > American Falls is going off already and it looks like a exceptional day at the coast .
                        > http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=44.645208223744035&lon=-124.0576171875&site=boi&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text
                        >

                        > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                        > From: geardaddyllc@...
                        > Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 13:28:22 +0000
                        > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Saturday session.
                        >

                        > Well looks as the forecast is crapping out. If it turns on I'm ready to go.
                        >
                        > If not anyone able to do some driving for a couple desperate XC paragliding pilots?
                        >
                        > Maybe Pickle Butte :-)
                        >
                        > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > I'm game for that plan Eddy. Looking forward to some time on the water
                        > >
                        > > Sent from my iPhone
                        > >
                        > > On May 4, 2012, at 11:04 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > > Baby is due any day now according to DR, due date is end of month WTF. So I need to stay relatively close. Might be my last hoo raa for a little while!
                        > > >
                        > > > I'm cool with LL if it is cranking. Otherwise I'm heading to ICR then RCR if all else fails.
                        > > >
                        > > > Eddy

                      • Jason Watt

                          From: jwattboi@...
                          Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 15:39:25 +0000

                            From: jwattboi@...
                            Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 15:39:25 +0000

                              From: jwattboi@...
                              Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 15:39:25 +0000

                              When and where are you guys thinking if it keeps building? I'm good to go.

                              > American Falls is going off already and it looks like a exceptional day at the coast .
                              > http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=44.645208223744035&lon=-124.0576171875&site=boi&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text
                              >

                              > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                              > From: geardaddyllc@...
                              > Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 13:28:22 +0000
                              > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Saturday session.
                              >

                              > Well looks as the forecast is crapping out. If it turns on I'm ready to go.
                              >
                              > If not anyone able to do some driving for a couple desperate XC paragliding pilots?
                              >
                              > Maybe Pickle Butte :-)
                              >
                              > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@> wrote:
                              > >
                              > > I'm game for that plan Eddy. Looking forward to some time on the water
                              > >
                              > > Sent from my iPhone
                              > >
                              > > On May 4, 2012, at 11:04 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@> wrote:
                              > >
                              > > > Baby is due any day now according to DR, due date is end of month WTF. So I need to stay relatively close. Might be my last hoo raa for a little while!
                              > > >
                              > > > I'm cool with LL if it is cranking. Otherwise I'm heading to ICR then RCR if all else fails.
                              > > >
                              > > > Eddy

                            • Robert Shultz

                                From: jwattboi@...
                                Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 15:39:25 +0000

                                Message 15 of 21 , May 5 7:54 PM
                                  Ended up a decent day. I got out there and Katie, Greg, and Will joined. We all got some action. I had sessions on my small board, Greg's surfboard, and my Plank156. Tom joined us later in the afternoon. Got off the water about 6:00. Good day for what it looked like when I first got there.

                                • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
                                  Message 16 of 21 , May 5 7:56 PM
                                    Way to go Iron man! You guys looked like you were having fun as I rolled down the highway.
                                    Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                                    From: "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...>
                                    Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                                    Date: Sun, 06 May 2012 02:54:08 -0000
                                    To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
                                    ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

                                      From: jwattboi@...
                                      Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 15:39:25 +0000

                                      When and where are you guys thinking if it keeps building? I'm good to go.

                                      > American Falls is going off already and it looks like a exceptional day at the coast .
                                      > http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=44.645208223744035&lon=-124.0576171875&site=boi&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text
                                      >

                                      > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                                      > From: geardaddyllc@...
                                      > Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 13:28:22 +0000
                                      > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Saturday session.
                                      >

                                      > Well looks as the forecast is crapping out. If it turns on I'm ready to go.
                                      >
                                      > If not anyone able to do some driving for a couple desperate XC paragliding pilots?
                                      >
                                      > Maybe Pickle Butte :-)
                                      >
                                      > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@> wrote:
                                      > >
                                      > > I'm game for that plan Eddy. Looking forward to some time on the water
                                      > >
                                      > > Sent from my iPhone
                                      > >
                                      > > On May 4, 2012, at 11:04 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@> wrote:
                                      > >
                                      > > > Baby is due any day now according to DR, due date is end of month WTF. So I need to stay relatively close. Might be my last hoo raa for a little while!
                                      > > >
                                      > > > I'm cool with LL if it is cranking. Otherwise I'm heading to ICR then RCR if all else fails.
                                      > > >
                                      > > > Eddy

                                    • Jason Mac
                                      Message 18 of 21 , May 8 10:09 AM
                                        Chilly mornin, I bailed on the idea of LP. Tomorrow could be a double-downer tho with LP in da morn and ICR later in the afternoon!