Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: another solo sesh

  • Robert Shultz
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 28, 2012
      Well, it was worth it after all.  Had to go from 14.5 to 12.5.  Very gusty and shifting from w to sw and back, but good enough to claim a session!  The water weeds are starting to grow, tick tock, clock is ticking at ICR!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 28, 2012, at 21:54, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

      Got out there at 5 and Jim was on his 12.5. Got an hour on the 12. Used both small and big boards. Up and down from slogging to lit, only had to walk the kite back up the road once.