Sunday sesh

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 22, 2012
      Bill

      Just txt'd said "filling in. Not as good as yesterday."

      Heading up be there ~8. Launching super double secret spot.

      Eddy
    • William Binegar

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 22, 2012
          Bill's review confirmed!

          Great morning and the water isn't THAT bad. Cold hands when swimming but refreshing otherwise. Happy to be standing up on it rather than paddling through it.

          Anyone know what the water level is going to do? Will they eventually let it fill? They sure seem to be letting a lot out.

          That hike is rough on the Binegar Martch. He keeps a wicked pace for us outofshape kids!

          On Sunday, April 22, 2012, William Binegar wrote:

          Today was lighter, but ~8kiters, no windsurfers.  Rusty rumor confirmed.  Another great day at LP.

          On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 7:17 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

          Bill

          Just txt'd said "filling in. Not as good as yesterday."

          Heading up be there ~8. Launching super double secret spot.

          Eddy

        • Rusty Hill

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 22, 2012
              I need to clarify the water temp report I gave the other day . I am no fan of cold water but at
              8:1048.033.9581420NNW

               thats 8:10 am 48 degrees  and wind 14G20 thats at the nursery and its at least 5 degrees colder up there so the rule of 100 applies with a water temp of 48 . Yes i took another reading this morning and it agreed with Jason , explanation I took that reading the other day at 6:30 in the evening . the lake was glass and the air temp was close to 80 so the first 6 to 12 " of water was 54 , but first thing in the morning and with the wind blowing , it mix's and we get 48 . I was plenty warm with out gloves this morning , remember Betsy spent 30 mins in the water , and said only her feet and hands were cold . so its open season .

              To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 3 12:05 PM
                Looks like my saying yea to a SB party was spot on. Thermal session just kicked. And since everyone else probably made plans too it will blow until dark. Doho!!!