incredible new spot

  • hawkicd11
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2007
      the wind at the snowmobile part lightened so we searched past hill
      city for some good flow.. we found it blowing 14 to 20 at the base of
      the mountains toward soldier.. it was definitely a spot to explore, we
      started in the flats with tons of powder and monty and I headed for
      the hills, it started getting light so I turned back about a mile
      downwind from the cars.. monty continued on but ended up turning
      around a little later and heading back as well, the wind just wasn't
      as nice towards the mountains.... we ended up playing around in the
      flats and having a ball! it was gusty at times, but otherwise a
      perfect 14m session.. monty nailed a few kiteloop backrolls(crazy
      sick) and charlie and I pounded out some back and front rolls to keep
      things fun.. we closed with a beautiful sunset and some great wind..

      we have to go back when things aren't so sketchy and explore those
      hills, incredible cornices and intense hangtimes await....

      hawk