Re: [snowkiteidaho] Weather Station

  • Chris Lee
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 20, 2012
      I've been busy and wish I could have made it out to ICR last week. I'm not sure if I can make it up to LP this weekend either.
      I can possibly try to meet you late afternoon or early evening one of these days except Tues.
      Let me know when's a good time for you.

      Best regards,
      Chris Lee

      On Apr 19, 2012, at 11:02 AM, Rusty Hill <rustyshill@...> wrote:

      Hey Chris,
      I was helping Eddy move yesterday and he passed the weather station
      duties and equipment to me since he said he wouldn't be able to do it
      anymore. I'm happy to put the time in making sure it works, but I don't
      know how the software works and have never messed with it before. Eddy
      mentioned that you are computer savvy and know how it all works. Lucky
      peak is filling up early this year and I'm thinking with the warm
      weather headed our way it may be time to get the weather station in
      place. At least that way we'll know if we're missing anything up there!
      Anyway, let me know if you have some time in the next week or so when we
      could meet out there and get it all set up.
      Thanks, Chris!
      Rusty
      891-7744