waste of gas

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 7, 2007
      Bogus sucked.  It was so crowded, we didn't bother.

      Anybody have any luck with the wind?
    • Whitney Rearick
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 8, 2007
        Darrel - were you on the front of the mtn?  I'll admit to being a bit freaked out at first by the number of cars in the lower lots, but we managed to avoid the masses and had a blast yesterday at Bogus.  Didn't even go near the front, and never waited more than 3 mins for the back lifts.  Found plenty of good snow we didn't have to share.

        Bogus sucked.  It was so crowded, we didn't bother.

        Anybody have any luck with the wind?

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • R L
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 8, 2007

          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 8, 2007
            And looking at the FAFI weather info, it looks like it was a good day
            on the Camus. I guess I was bounded to fail by my own choices all
            the way through the day.

            BUT today is a new day! with better choices!

            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 8, 2007
              Headed out at 2:15

              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 8, 2007
                Darrel and I bagged it at last minute main b/c Darrel forgot his clothing...doohoo

                Anyway I'm planning on going tomorrow as soon as wind is evident.

                Eddy

                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 8, 2007
                  Hey Darrel - What, you didn't think that naked snowkiting was a 'better choice?'
                  ;-)

                  Darrel and I bagged it at last minute main b/c Darrel forgot his clothing...doohoo

                  Anyway I'm planning on going tomorrow as soon as wind is evident.

                  Eddy

                  And looking at the FAFI weather info, it looks like it was a good day
                  on the Camus. I guess I was bounded to fail by my own choices all
                  the way through the day.

                  BUT today is a new day! with better choices!

                  --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, "R L" <1boardhead@ ...> wrote:

                  > Insider tip: when crowded, think about the Buttercup parking lot.
                  It's a little farther away, but ski in and ski out on the weekends,
                  and keeps you on the backside.

                  > Bob

                  http://mail.yahoo.com
                • Darrel Thomas
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 8, 2007
                    It was warm enough down here, THAT's for sure!
                    Hey Darrel - What, you didn't think that naked snowkiting was a 'better choice?'
                    ;-)

                    Darrel and I bagged it at last minute main b/c Darrel forgot his clothing...doohoo

                    Anyway I'm planning on going tomorrow as soon as wind is evident.

                    Eddy

                    And looking at the FAFI weather info, it looks like it was a good day
                    on the Camus. I guess I was bounded to fail by my own choices all
                    the way through the day.

                    BUT today is a new day! with better choices!

                    --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, "R L" <1boardhead@ ...> wrote:

                    > Insider tip: when crowded, think about the Buttercup parking lot.
                    It's a little farther away, but ski in and ski out on the weekends,
                    and keeps you on the backside.

                    > Bob

                    Do You Yahoo!?
                    http://mail. yahoo.com

                  • Bolt, Jon
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 9, 2007
                      oh, man, so cold !!!......and probably such shrinkage, he could get by with a smaller kite size !!!

                      Thomas <darrelthomas@ ...>

                      Yahoo!?

                      rel=nofollow>http://mail. yahoo.com

                      Do You Yahoo!?