Re: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday's looking good...

  • Jason Watt
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 14 11:57 AM
      About an hour.  You game?

      On Apr 14, 2012, at 12:34, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

      When you going?

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 12, 2012, at 4:21 PM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

      Just looked at Windalert for Saturday. Looking good for an ICR or river run.

      =

      =
    • Tonyswilliams
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 14 12:31 PM
        Yep I'm good to go. Call me

        Sent from my iPhone

      • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 14 9:48 PM
          Great way to start the year off! Thanks for letting my fly the 11 SB what an awesome kite.
          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

          From: Will Hise <will.hise@...>
          Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 16:28:16 -0600
          To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
          ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday's looking good...

          Missing the Pismo kiteXpo for the first time in 6 years this weekend, so I'd love to get some local kiting in!

          I think Eddy is moving too, so let's all go kiting and make him feel bad.

          Is a 3 week old too young to start kiting? She has a strong grip, I'll bet she could do it.

          On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 4:21 PM, jwattboi <jwattboi@...> wrote:
          Just looked at Windalert for Saturday.  Looking good for an ICR or river run.

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
             (Yahoo! ID required)