RE: [snowkiteidaho] millionth download party

  • Gavin Morrison
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 13 9:01 AM
      What is the official Kite Sites URL of the site?....When I Google it I'm never quite sure whether I'm getting to the actual home page or not.

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: idakiteman@...
      Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 09:55:08 -0600
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] millionth download party

      ...now the MEGA Kite Site!!.  Congrats Jay & Darrell.

      On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 10:10 AM, j clive <jclivejordan@...> wrote:

      Kitesites downloads are doing great! At this rate, I'll be crossing 1,000,000 downloads some time this month. I would like to celebrate.

      Any kiters want to get together around April 27?¿? Is the band available?