9930Re: [snowkiteidaho] Black Creek Reservoir

  • Jack Harrison
    Mar 31, 2012
      Its the launch...When the water is up in Indian Creek, the sandy beach is like being in California. Not quite Maui...I'm thinking TinCan Beach near Huntington Cliffs

      Sent from my iPad

      On Mar 31, 2012, at 6:37 AM, Rusty Hill <rustyshill@...> wrote:

      I've jet ski'd, swam, waterski'd, and canoed up there for years and never saw any submerged obstacles. The only reason why I don't go sail up there or kite there is because I have no idea when the wind blows up there and there are no meters nearby to chart trends. Does anyone know of any patterns or ways of predicting the wind up there?

      Rusty Hill
      Photography Elevated
      (208) 891-7744

      On Mar 31, 2012, at 2:24 AM, Robert Shultz <jim.shultz00@...> wrote:

      I have not been there but have been told that there is an abundance of sharp trash in the water (washing machines etc.)

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 30, 2012, at 23:19, "stefanoortelli" <sortelli@...> wrote:

      I've seen Black Creek Reservoir. Looks close to home, safe launch, awesome environment... Why nobody goes there kiting? some hide danger? sharks?

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic