974Re: [snowkiteidaho] tues wed

  • Andrew Goldman
    Jan 1, 2007
       I will be headed up to the Lodge either Tue. or Wen.  I will be spending a lot more time up in the Camas valley now that we have the snow coverage.  I will figure out a way to correspond with some of you while I am based up that way.  I hope I can help all of you snowkiters by accurately reporting the wind.  Darrel is right on the money.  Ryan and I have found East winds at a place called Spooner's Knob.  Go to www.snowkitesoldier.com and click on the map link to see where this spot is. The map lists a few other areas and has some brief description that describe when to go, ability level and what you can expect over the next ridge. Most of you already know this information but check back from time to time as I will post any new spots on this website.  See you all soon.
      Darrel Thomas <Darrel's@...> wrote:
      Tues might work, but I would want to see something at FAFI before I'd go, though Monty and Rayn have had good luck at the end of Feathervillle Rd on those SE days. (I Can't go Tues anyway.)
      I am defintely looking seriously at Wed.  You all know my deal by now, 2:15 Albertson's

      Do You Yahoo!?