9709Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Saturday at Last Resort.

  • Jim shultz
    Feb 9, 2012
      Will,

      I second that, sweet photos and really appreciate you posting them!

      Jim S.

      On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 12:55 PM, Jason <jmacmatic@...> wrote:

      Will,

      Awesome shots of a great session, nice work man! I saw you post up and had to hog some camera-time. Thanks for posting these up, you've got some serious skills behind the lens.

      J.Mac

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Will Hise <will.hise@...> wrote:

      > A few pics from Sunday at Last Resort.
      >
      > If anyone knows the guys on the Flexi kites, feel free to send along. They
      > were the only ones that noticed the camera and rode within a mile of me.
      >
      > That's a hint, if you see me take a break and pull the cam, feel free to
      > hog some memory card.
      >
      > https://picasaweb.google.com/will.hise/LastChanceSnowkite242012?authuser=0&feat=directlink
      >
      > --Will
      >

      > On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 8:13 PM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:
      >

      > > Today was really mellow big kite at Last Resort but still some big air .
      > > Snow is in great shape . but getting tracked by the time i left . Sunny all
      > > day . As for tomorrow . the forecast today was for east at 23 mph at 6000'
      > > . tomorrow it is for calm at 6000' and 9000' but NOAA is forecasting E NE
      > > at 5 to 8 . I would watch the pine creek meter if it is 6 to 10 east
      > > its most likely working at LR
      > >
      > > ------------------------------
      > > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      > > From: jwattboi@...

      > > Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 19:35:26 -0700
      > > Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday at Last Resort.
      > >

      > > How was today? What's tomorrow look like?
      > >
      > > On Feb 4, 2012, at 9:55, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
      > >

      > > see you at noon at albys
      > >
      > > Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
      > > geardaddyllc@...

      > > 208-863-6966
      > >
      > > On Feb 4, 2012, at 9:19 AM, Jake Dobson wrote:
      > >

      > > Eddy,
      > >
      > > Do you have any room left for one more?
      > >
      > > Jake

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic