9692Re: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday at Last Resort.

    Feb 7, 2012
      Awesome!!!

      Can you send me the pic of my roll grab?

      Eddy

      On Feb 7, 2012, at 9:45 AM, Will Hise <will.hise@...> wrote:

      A few pics from Sunday at Last Resort.

      If anyone knows the guys on the Flexi kites, feel free to send along. They were the only ones that noticed the camera and rode within a mile of me.

      That's a hint, if you see me take a break and pull the cam, feel free to hog some memory card.

      https://picasaweb.google.com/will.hise/LastChanceSnowkite242012?authuser=0&feat=directlink

      --Will

      On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 8:13 PM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

      Today was really mellow big kite at Last Resort but still some big air . Snow is in great shape . but getting tracked by the time i left . Sunny all day . As for tomorrow . the forecast today was for east at 23 mph at 6000' . tomorrow it is for calm at 6000' and 9000' but NOAA  is forecasting E NE at 5 to 8 . I would watch the pine creek meter if it is 6 to 10 east its most likely working at LR

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: jwattboi@...
      Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 19:35:26 -0700
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday at Last Resort.

      How was today?   What's tomorrow look like?

      On Feb 4, 2012, at 9:55, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      see you at noon at albys

      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC

      On Feb 4, 2012, at 9:19 AM, Jake Dobson wrote:

      Eddy,

      Do you have any room left for one more?

      Jake