9614Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Road trip to Snowkite festival

    Jan 24, 2012
      Anyone still thinking about going?  If I end up going I'll drive but will be picking up a passenger (Jeff) in SLC. I need to decide very soon...by noon.   The thought of 15hrs of RT driving is not very  inticing especially n we have it an hr away!

      Eddy

      On Jan 7, 2012, at 10:29 AM, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

      Hopefully they will have some storms this month

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 7, 2012, at 7:21 AM, "j clive" <jclivejordan@...> wrote:

      Yes - I'll be there - unless they cancel due to lack of snow - I heard it isn't very good there now...

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, tony williams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

      > Fellow kiters,
      > Is anyone thinking of going to the snowkite masters at Skyline Utah.   It is the 3rd 4th and 5th of Feb this year.  It was really good last year as Darrel and Jay will agree.  I am ready to get a large dose of shredding and some gliding in and just wanted to know if anyone wants to carpool.  It is a kind of boring drive alone.  If the wind does not show, we can go skiing/boarding at one of the ski resorts so it will be a good time no matter what.  Let me know.
      >
      > Also there is the kite festival at Jackson basin on the Presidents day weekend(20th of feb) or Strawberry res festival in Utah at same time.  I am waiting to see who has best conditions to choose between those two.

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic