9585RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: snow

    Jan 18 6:22 PM
      Now through Saturday 50 " possible,  on the low end 41"  all I am doing is adding up the forecasted snow fall for each day on the NOAA site . so you and Eddy want me to be realistic .ya we will be lucky to get more then a foot , but jason hold off till Saturday if we get skunked 'like it rains" then you remember  Thelma and Lousie  , that's you and me buddy .

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: jmacmatic@...
      Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 17:59:31 +0000
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: snow

      49" huh Steve, quite the figure you got there. They say the snow level is going to rise to 6,000 on Thurs so cross your fingers we don't have a repeat of last January's slog-fest!!

      If this winter doesn't start soon, I'm going base-jumping off the perrine bridge w/out a chute. Grrr!!!

      JMac

      > they say don't count your inches before they fall but 49 " possible by Friday
      >

      > From: itile@...
      > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: RE: snow
      > Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 20:31:57 -0700
      >

      > Camas forecast Saturday: Snow showers likely. Cloudy and breezy, with a high near 33. Chance of precipitation is 60% . I'm planning on it if isn't a blizzard
      >

      > From: itile@...
      > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: snow
      > Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 08:23:30 -0700
      >

      > this could be it , forecast for the Camas
      > Wednesday: Snow. High near 27. South southeast wind between 6 and 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 8 to 12 inches possible

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic