      I have 4.9" at my house right now and it is still falling:-) Heading to CV after lunch

      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
      208-863-6966

      On Jan 17, 2012, at 8:08 AM, steve linane wrote:

      they say don't count your inches before they fall but 49 " possible by Friday

      From: itile@...
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: snow
      Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 20:31:57 -0700

      Camas forecast Saturday: Snow showers likely. Cloudy and breezy, with a high near 33. Chance of precipitation is 60% . I'm planning on it if isn't a blizzard

      From: itile@...
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: snow
      Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 08:23:30 -0700

      this could be it , forecast for the Camas
      Wednesday: Snow. High near 27. South southeast wind between 6 and 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 8 to 12 inches possible

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic