9578Re: snow

  • Jason
    Jan 17, 2012
      49" huh Steve, quite the figure you got there. They say the snow level is going to rise to 6,000 on Thurs so cross your fingers we don't have a repeat of last January's slog-fest!!

      If this winter doesn't start soon, I'm going base-jumping off the perrine bridge w/out a chute. Grrr!!!

      JMac

      > they say don't count your inches before they fall but 49 " possible by Friday
      >

      > From: itile@...
      > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: RE: snow
      > Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 20:31:57 -0700
      >

      > Camas forecast Saturday: Snow showers likely. Cloudy and breezy, with a high near 33. Chance of precipitation is 60% . I'm planning on it if isn't a blizzard
      >

      > From: itile@...
      > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: snow
      > Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 08:23:30 -0700
      >

      > this could be it , forecast for the Camas
      > Wednesday: Snow. High near 27. South southeast wind between 6 and 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 8 to 12 inches possible

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic