9468Re: [snowkiteidaho] Weekend snowkiting?

  • Mike Zolin
    Dec 1, 2011
      I would like to go. I have some new bindings that I need to try.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Nov 30, 2011, at 11:02 AM, Will Hise <will.hise@...> wrote:

      I know it's only humpday, but I'm thinking about the weekend. Is there enough snow anywhere yet to get our snowkite on?

      I heard from a friend there were people riding in Sun Valley at the Warm Spring Lodge last weekend. That's a good sign, but a tad far. If anyone feels like chasing a fix this weekend, let me know. I have never gone this long without kiting when I'm not injured.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic