      From: Jason Watt <jwattboi@...>
      Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 21:37:54 -1000
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Maui & "golf clubs"

      Yeah, OGG doesn't fall for the golf club bag trick. Checked in tonight.
      Counter agent "are those golf clubs".
      Me "I've got golf clubs in there".
      Her "I'll have to see them".
      Before I could open the front compartment and show her my two Eddy-inspired clubs she opened the main and said "oh a kiteboard".
      I told her I had gold clubs and stuff. She said that'll be $100.

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic