9448Re: [snowkiteidaho] Maui & "golf clubs"

  • Rusty Hill
    Nov 25, 2011
      That sucks! I've been lucky so far but you are always taking a gamble when you fly

      Rusty Hill
      Photography Elevated
      (208) 891-7744

      On Nov 25, 2011, at 12:37 AM, Jason Watt <jwattboi@...> wrote:

      Yeah, OGG doesn't fall for the golf club bag trick. Checked in tonight.
      Counter agent "are those golf clubs".
      Me "I've got golf clubs in there".
      Her "I'll have to see them".
      Before I could open the front compartment and show her my two Eddy-inspired clubs she opened the main and said "oh a kiteboard".
      I told her I had gold clubs and stuff. She said that'll be $100.

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic