9030fri lp

  • Jim Tighe
    Sep 30, 2011

      Not a wow but a good day on the water.  Chris L first out on 5.6, then Bruce on 5.7 and me on 5.6.  Bill B 1st kiter.  Steve, Jon, Will, Tom C, Rusty and Eddy all joined in.
      I went in to re-rig as I was just working too hard to make the 5.6 work.  The 6.2 was just right.  Kiters went up canyon again so Bill and I tried to follow but it just felt like it was getting light so back we went.  A little gusty, but pretty warm and with beaches coming ou,t hero flat water jybes are real fun.

      While on the beach I found Greg D’s Harness bar.  Gave it to Tom C.. Hope another day for tomorrow.

      James R. Tighe

      5420 W State St.

      Boise, Idaho 83703

      208-853-3220 Gym; 208-859-1397 Cell