8795Re: [snowkiteidaho] Labor Day Weekend

  • Chris Lee
    Sep 2 1:24 PM
      Nice!

      On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 1:08 PM, Jack <hyqual@...> wrote:

      Great morning wind ... At the Hatch.  4.7 with good swell. Great jibing!

      Now it's off to coast.

      Jack Harrison/HyQual
      208.861.1654

      On Sep 2, 2011, at 10:26 AM, Chris Lee <chris133@...> wrote:

      It was short and sweet this morning.  I waited till the sun hit the water but it was not as cold as I was expected...

      The next several days look promising.  The only worry is may be too much north on Sat but other than that, it should be a great weekend.

      See you up in the lake (for those that are around)!

      --
      Best regards,

      Chris Lee