      Shoot ... by the time we hit the water you would have been logging in at work...we were a late start.

      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
      208-863-6966

      On Sep 2, 2011, at 12:22 PM, steve linane wrote:

      Tony
      are you getting some riding in , Coyote point , Christy field , K st ?
      Steve-O

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: tonyswilliams@...
      Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 10:58:22 -0700
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Thurs?

      You had it to yourself cause I am here in San Francisco. Which has been blowing like crazy in the afternoons

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Sep 2, 2011, at 9:49 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      This morning was great.  Chris was first on water all by his lonesome.  Laura was dropping off Calvin.  I got our gear ready.  Laura shows and on water at 8:30 then I followed. Chris took off for work about 9 so laura n I Played until 9:30 all by ourselves. Got to love IDAHO.  I know we do!!!

      Eddy

      On Sep 2, 2011, at 10:01 AM, daflyinhawaiian64@... wrote:

      So inquiring mind want to know; how was the pay off?
      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: Jason Watt <jwattboi@...>
      Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 13:59:18 -0600

      Steve and I are going to gamble and head out at 2:30.  Anybody else going to try?

      On Sep 1, 2011, at 11:41, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

      Anybody going this afternoon? It looks like the river or CJ may be working this afternoon. If it holds up, I'd be up for taking off between 2 and 3. I've got room for one, or can carpool and provide gas funds.

      Jason W.

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic