8299Re: [snowkiteidaho] Wednesday and Saturday

    Jul 8, 2011
      I'll be there for both sessions.  But Sunday might be a little better.  Although this season it seems to shut off really early.  Or at least the 8am lull is more powerful.

      On Jul 8, 2011, at 5:26 AM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

      Saturday not as promising but still a possibility  Sunday looking allot better

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: woodland.josh@...
      Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 00:29:11 -0600
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Wednesday and Saturday

      Saturday still looking okay? I don't know if my weatherman senses can be trusted. It seems like Friday could set things up with sun and wind from NW. Will NW morning wind in Mtn Home mess it up?

      On Jul 5, 2011 8:50 PM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      I think our best shot at wind is Wednesday and Saturday. Check meter before heading up because the wind played wicked games on us over 4th.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic