8271Re: [snowkiteidaho] American Falls Res

  • Josh Woodland
    Jul 1, 2011

      Steve & Eddy,

      Thanks for the information. If I can break away for a few hours and weather cooperates, I'll give it a go. Get some at LP for me.

      Thanks,
      Josh

      On Jul 1, 2011 8:32 AM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      From my research it appears that afternoon SW is the prevailing wind, except for this weekend.  Willow is slightly offshore wind.  There is a boat launch across dam so a little more side shore there.  Unfortunately the East end of Lake is Indian reservation, and apparently no access to the non Indian folk.

      Walcott appears to be a similar wind pattern. I have not been there but my understanding is it should work???

      Eddy

      On Jul 1, 2011, at 8:01 AM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

      > Josh
      > I been out on Lake...