      -Jason Brickner
      Olympus Controls
      (208)-475-4670

      On Jun 30, 2011, at 5:17 PM, "Jon Bolt" <idakiteman@...> wrote:

      ...so Eddy...is Gorge still a holiday bust?...& American Falls?  What about Barclay camping?...Hey, I'll do the rotisserie chicken!...is there 110v outlet near the BB parking lot? Maybe an extension cord from light in outhouse?  Bring up my SHOWTIME ROTISSERIE and do some BARCLAY CHICKEN basted in LP au jus w/ generous suspension of pine pollen.  I bet Linane would bring the brined corn on cob, & Cryder a gourmet chef too would so the zucchini marinaded in lavender oil...and Brickner who knows what?  Who's in????