      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: woodland.josh@...
      Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 00:31:36 -0600
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] American Falls Res

      I'm headed to Idaho Falls this weekend to visit some family, and might give American Falls Res a try (assuming I get permission from my wife). Can anyone help me with some information about what works there in terms of wind direction, time of day, and good launch sites? Anything to beware of? Any other kiteable bodies of water in the area?
      Thanks in advance, Josh

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic