8252RE: [snowkiteidaho] ...4th J festivities...

    Jun 30, 2011
      how much corn do i need ?

      To: BoiseSailors@...; idahokiteboarding@yahoogroups.com; snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: idakiteman@...
      Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 18:17:09 -0600
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] ...4th J festivities...

      ...so Eddy...is Gorge still a holiday bust?...& American Falls?  What about Barclay camping?...Hey, I'll do the rotisserie chicken!...is there 110v outlet near the BB parking lot? Maybe an extension cord from light in outhouse?  Bring up my SHOWTIME ROTISSERIE and do some BARCLAY CHICKEN basted in LP au jus w/ generous suspension of pine pollen.  I bet Linane would bring the brined corn on cob, & Cryder a gourmet chef too would so the zucchini marinaded in lavender oil...and Brickner who knows what?  Who's in????

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic