      From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com [mailto:snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Stuartkerber
      Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2006 6:28 PM
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: New to Kites

      No kites yet. Just curious from peoples experiences here, should I get
      a trainer or just dive in with an larger easy to manage kite? If I can
      start with one kite, that would be ideal. Any suggestions or
      recomendations on gear would be appreciated. I try to read up as much
      as I can but nothing compares to first hand experience. I'm starting
      from scratch as far as the kite, bar, and harness go.

      --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, "Gear Daddy, LLC"
      <geardaddy@. ..> wrote:

      > Welcome
      to the Group, Stu!

      > IF you are looking for a new challenge then
      you found the sport. the
      most
      > Fun you can have on the snow. DO you
      have kites yet?