821Re: New to Kites

  • Stuartkerber
    Nov 1, 2006
      No kites yet. Just curious from peoples experiences here, should I get
      a trainer or just dive in with an larger easy to manage kite? If I can
      start with one kite, that would be ideal. Any suggestions or
      recomendations on gear would be appreciated. I try to read up as much
      as I can but nothing compares to first hand experience. I'm starting
      from scratch as far as the kite, bar, and harness go.

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Gear Daddy, LLC"