      Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2006 9:25 AM
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Naish Elements snowkites

      Finally got to test the new Naish 2006 Element snowkite in some decent wind and they are well worth the money.

      These kites are not as "Awesome" as the newest generation of Ozone Frenzy or Access kites but they are very nice and stable platform and the price cannot be beat. Supplies are limited and once they are all sold that is all I can get, also once the snow starts to fly I will be listing them on eBay for more $$$.  the same size 2007 Ozone Frenzy lists for $1270.00

      Again complete 12m Naish Element with awesome backpack, Sweet bar and lines all for $550 plus tax, will also include lesson and setup if needed.

      Pray for Snow and Wind,
      Eddy

      Gear Daddy LLC
      Eddy Petranek