805The Stars of ABDUCTED BY THE WIND

  • j clive jordan
    Oct 13, 2006
      Whitney, Jon, Monty, Eddy, Darrel, Hawk, Steve and
      Ryan;

      Thanks to all for your support and willingness to
      participate in this film project. It would not have
      worked without you.

      Your thoughts and passions about snowkiting are about
      to be placed before a worldwide community. And now,
      you have an opportunity to say a little more about
      what snowkiting means to you. I would like to build a
      page on my Website, www.abductedbythewind.com, for
      each of you. What I need is a few sentences that
      describes how you got into the sport, what other
      sports you like, and how you feel about the sport.
      You may include as much or as little information as
      you want, and any of these pages will be changed or
      removed at your request.

      These bios will have a look similar to Darrel's at
      http://www.abductedbythewind.com/abtw/dar.html and
      will include photos. If you wish, I can include
      hotlinks to your own websites or contact info.

      I hope to hear from you soon. You can email me at
      jc@... or darrel at
      darrelthomas@....

      Thanks again and pray for snow

      (208) 869-3207