772RE: [snowkiteidaho] RE: [BSA] Re: Morning wind
- Sep 29, 2006
Forgot to ask. What time is the ‘ship’ setting sail.
From: email@example.com [mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org ] On Behalf Of Gear Daddy, LLC
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 10:52 AM
Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] RE: [BSA] Re: Morning wind
I was up there this morning watched Brian go out on windsurfer planning only in middle area. Tom C on kite and swimming it pretty hard.
See ya tomorrow with Taxi service Boat
From: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com [mailto: snowkiteida ho@yahoogroups. com ] On Behalf Of Jason Brickner
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 8:55 AM
To: 'Boise Sailors Association' ; snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
Subject: [snowkiteidaho] RE: [BSA] Re: Morning wind
I didn't go up Thursday, but I did drive up to the mouth of the canyon (by
diversion dam) this morning (Friday). I did see a breeze, but not the usual
rockin-wind. With the west wind in mountain home, I wasn't about to get
skunked again this week.
I wonder if anyone tried it out. Praying hard for tomorrow.
From: BoiseSailors@ googlegroups. com [mailto:BoiseSailors@ googlegroups. com]
On Behalf Of Williams, Rod (Inkjet Supplies)
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 8:31 AM
To: Lee, Chris (DPT-BOISE); Boise Sailors Association
Subject: [BSA] Re: Morning wind
A couple of us went up to LP Thursday morning to check things out, but
the winds were pretty light, so I don't think anyone went out.
Today's (Friday's) numbers were not inspiring, so I did not even make
I am holding out hope for Saturday as well. It seems unusual to have
all of this high pressure/high temp this late in the season and not have
much in the way of strong morning winds. I just bought a new 5.3 sail
in hopes of getting it wet this fall. I am still hoping.....
From: BoiseSailors@ googlegroups. com
[mailto:BoiseSailors@ googlegroups. com] On Behalf Of Lee, Chris
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2006 9:14 PM
To: Boise Sailors Association
Subject: [BSA] Morning wind
Tomorrow looks possible but may not be too good. It seems Saturday
would be a good morning wind day and we'll see. I don't think much is
going to happen about that. Saturday may be our "end of season" party
I'll probably head up and see since I haven't been up there for a
--~--~------ ---~--~-- --~------ ------~-- -----~--~ ----~
This message is via your subscription to the Google Groups
"Boise Sailors Association" group.
To post: BoiseSailors@ googlegroups. com
To unsubscribe: BoiseSailors- unsubscribe@ googlegroups. com
Group stuff: http://groups. google.com/ group/BoiseSailo rs
Sailing stuff: http://fortboise. org/windsurfing/
-~---------- ~----~--- -~----~-- ----~---- ~------~- -~---
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>