Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

7718Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Tuesday? ICR, BCR

Expand Messages
  • Rusty Hill
    May 2, 2011
    • 0 Attachment
      When do you plan on going? I could probably go. I have been wanting to take my catamaran to lake Lowell anyway. I may go up earlier. Give me a call if your serious about going
      Rusty
      8917744

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 2, 2011, at 1:10 PM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

       

      So will the SE flow continue for a while today? Thinking of heading to Lowell later if anyone can go and it stays good. I've got a 3-seat jetski to help out.

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
      >
      > Steve,
      >
      > There will be wind tomorrow!!! ;-)
      >
      > I'm planning on heading out around 3...to ICR.
      >
      > Eddy
      >
      > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, steve linane <itile@> wrote:
      > >
      > >
      > > Jason sounds good but I CANT FIND any wind in the forecast , where did you see this ?
      > > Steve
      > >
      > >
      > >
      > > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      > > From: jwattboi@
      > > Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 18:18:00 +0000
      > > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Tuesday? ICR, BCR
      > >
      > >
      > >
      > >
      > >
      > >
      > > Wind forecast looks maybe doable on Tuesday afternoon. Anyone planning on going out to Indian Creek or Blacks Creek Tuesday afternoon if the wind is good? I drove out and checked them out yesterday.
      > >
      > > I might have tried yesterday, but I don't want to do a water solo session quite yet, especially in the cold water. If anyone wants to go Tuesday afternoon, I'd be up for it.
      > >
      > > Jason W
      > >
      >

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic