Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

7714Re: [snowkiteidaho] Tuesday? ICR, BCR

Expand Messages
  • Gear Daddy LLC
    May 1 12:38 PM
    • 0 Attachment
      I'm going

      Eddy Petranek 


      On May 1, 2011, at 12:18 PM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

       

      Wind forecast looks maybe doable on Tuesday afternoon. Anyone planning on going out to Indian Creek or Blacks Creek Tuesday afternoon if the wind is good? I drove out and checked them out yesterday.

      I might have tried yesterday, but I don't want to do a water solo session quite yet, especially in the cold water. If anyone wants to go Tuesday afternoon, I'd be up for it.

      Jason W

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic