7713Tuesday? ICR, BCR
- May 1, 2011Wind forecast looks maybe doable on Tuesday afternoon. Anyone planning on going out to Indian Creek or Blacks Creek Tuesday afternoon if the wind is good? I drove out and checked them out yesterday.
I might have tried yesterday, but I don't want to do a water solo session quite yet, especially in the cold water. If anyone wants to go Tuesday afternoon, I'd be up for it.
- Next post in topic >>