      -----Original Message-----
      From: BoiseSailors@... [mailto:BoiseSailors@...]
      On Behalf Of Williams, Rod (Inkjet Supplies)
      Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 8:31 AM
      To: Lee, Chris (DPT-BOISE); Boise Sailors Association
      Subject: [BSA] Re: Morning wind

      A couple of us went up to LP Thursday morning to check things out, but
      the winds were pretty light, so I don't think anyone went out.

      Today's (Friday's) numbers were not inspiring, so I did not even make
      the attempt.

      I am holding out hope for Saturday as well. It seems unusual to have
      all of this high pressure/high temp this late in the season and not have
      much in the way of strong morning winds. I just bought a new 5.3 sail
      in hopes of getting it wet this fall. I am still hoping.....