7585Re: [snowkiteidaho] RE: Aruba update

  • Tom von Alten
    Apr 6, 2011
      W, you do know that "Dr. Bill's" practice is pain medicine, don't you?
      He's drumming up business, and pretty shamelessly, I have to say.
      Tom von Alten       http://fortboise.org/

      On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 7:42 PM, Whitney Rearick <whitnuld@...> wrote:
      Please please, do a landlocked ocean lover a favor: if you're going to continue this thread, change the subject. It's been killing me, for days I've had to see "Aruba update" appear in my alerts every time an email comes through on this thread. I'm stuck here staring at my computer screen in a particularly dreary Boise spring (as are most of us), and I gotta see over and over that "Aruba" line. I'm sure I'll get to Aruba one day, and am glad you're sharing your adventures (thanks!), but for the instances when I don't have time to read, it would be great if you'd just change the subject line to something not quite as torture-inducing, say, "Cold fish guts" or "Elvis-a-rama" or "Gee, isn't Boise swell?"

      Yours in tortured vacation envy,

    • Show all 151 messages in this topic