      I have switched to the waist because it has relieved my LBP and I want the 6 pack abs. But it also has issues but I'm getting over it.

      Headed back Friday. Having fun but miss Idaho ;-). Looking forward to kitesurfing summer. Laura is back in the game as well.  And Dan &Jen are shredding it too!!!

      Eddy Petranek

      On Mar 31, 2011, at 9:30 AM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

      you are the man , no video no problem just post a picture . very cool the whole family kiting . I got to see Aruba for myself one of these days . Its been a long time since I used a waist harness . but I think it has advantages over the set when unhooked and it gives more freedom of movement ( if you can make those moves in the first place ) . another good thing the waist will really work your abs for that 6 pack look . My problem with the waist was the spreader bar saw a little higher witch put my control bar further away and I have trouble reaching my power strap as it is . Also I like the set for the lower center of gravity in gusty wind , I don't get pulled off my edge as easily .

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      CC: BoiseSailors@...
      From: bbinegar@...
      Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 07:41:19 -0600
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] RE: Aruba update

      www update.  Wind every day,but first couple days were a rodeo.  Wind has smoothed out and had great time last two days both kiting and wsurfing, no wetsuit or booties.  Really enjoying being barefoot.  May need to breakdown and replace my windsurfing rig that was stolen early last summer.  Wendy and Madi doing great on their kites. Off to Buffalo, NY tomorrow as Dakota's hockey team made Nationals again this year.  Sorry not techy, so no videos.  Sounds like there has been some fun on the Camas!
      Switched from my seat harness to shorts with harness built in and thought I liked it initially, but now not so sure.  Too thin of a back support when jumping, wrenches my back.  Most everyone down here using waist harness while kiting.  Any thoughts anyone?

    • Show all 151 messages in this topic