737CJ Strike vs. Cascade

  • jakesteele2000
    Sep 6, 2006
      Guys,
      I just drove up to strike to scope it out. Where do you launch from
      exactly? Just to the left of the Dam and right of the grassy park
      with the trees? Also, where do you take our normally?

      If you do a downwinder, where do you take out? It looked like it
      might be on the clear upward sloping embankment just before the cove
      camping area. Is this right? Do you need booties?

      How is cascade for kiting anyway? I haven't been there for a while,
      but it seems like it would be a little more forgiving launching on the
      beachy cascade side of the lake vs. the Tamarack side. I seem to
      remember decent winds up
      there.

      Thanks,
      Jake