      Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2011 11:55 AM
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Great First Time

      Put up the 14. And suck it up ;-)

      Eddy

      On Jan 9, 2011, at 11:47 AM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

      Well, I had a great first time snow kiting yesterday. It was also my first time on a snowboard of any significance too.

      I was underpowered using my 9.5, but my only other kite is a 14.5 and I didn't want to get hurt my first time out on the snow. Not quite enough power to go upwind, at least at my skill level. Looks like I need to buy something in the 12m range for days like yesterday.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic