      From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com [mailto:snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of jclivejordan
      Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 1:31 PM
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Thursday was on

      Steve was there earlier with a 5.5 windsurfing sail , but he switched to a kite about the time
      we got there.

      We got there about 7am and got a ride with Eddy upwind to I'll call it 'jason's' beach because
      he often launches there. Steve and Jason ruled the morning but I was keeping up better than
      ever before, I actually got upwind a little. Brad Mosell had a good ride, and Eddy got into it
      about half way through the morning.

      A great wind day - it appeared to shut down a little after 10...