      Unless you're a beginner, the 11 will most likely be too small. 13 should be enough to ride with most of the time, but the 15 will get you off the ground in lighter wind days. I have a 9 and 13 frenzy on order. Maybe ahead of Eddy's. I should have the 9 soon, but the 13 is at least a couple weeks out still. You're welcome to try them if you can wait.  The Frenzies do sound like a sweet kite this year, but its really a matter of size;15 or 13. That is a matter of how you feel about waiting for the ground to came back to you!

      Darrel Thomas
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Nov 27, 2010, at 2:51 PM, Morgan Parks <gorged2000@...> wrote:

      Well, the research i have been doing is telling me that Frenzy 2011 is totally new this year, they reduced the lines by 20 some percent, put in blow out valves so that when the kite is crashed the air flows out and doesnt hurt the kite. I know that you guys all love the manta, but the frenzy has more de power and this year all kites come with the same great bar set up. The Frenzy has my attention with the blow out valves. they are not mentioned on the manta 3s and the frenzy claims to have more de-power. >? i have not flown either, except a manta 2 of my buddy's but i didnt actually kite with it.

      --- On Sat, 11/27/10, Steve Linane <stevelinane@...> wrote:

      From: Steve Linane <stevelinane@...>
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] best chance for wind
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, November 27, 2010, 8:06 PM

      Morgan
      I weigh 190 /195 and use my 15m 75% of the time and my 10m the rest and  ( wish I had a 7m three or four times a season) ,I ride a snowboard . If you plan to use skis you can get by with a smaller kite . Do some research,  last years Frenzy and Manta needed some tuning , I don't know what the new ones are like , Maybe Eddy does, What do you know Eddy ? . But I would get the Manta , its the difference between a Cadillac and a Ford .
      On another note I would like to pickup a 12m manta  cheap , anyone  selling ?
      Steve O'
      From: Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...>
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, November 26, 2010, 5:54 PM

      Rock skis for sure

      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
      208-863-6966

      On Nov 26, 2010, at 10:44 AM, Darrel Thomas wrote:

      Looks a little thin on the camera, but I'm sure if we went, we'd find something kiteable. I'm just not sure I'm desperate enough... Almost though!

      On Nov 26, 2010, at 9:30 AM, "Steve Linane" <stevelinane@...> wrote:

      Who can we send up today that will give us a honest snow report . ?
      Zone Forecast: Camas PrairieMobile Weather Information

      Last Update: 344 AM MST FRI NOV 26 2010
      Detailed text forecast
      Today...Partly sunny. Highs 20 to 25. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Gusts to 25 mph in the afternoon. Lowest wind chill readings around 5 below zero in the morning

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic