      From: Steve Linane <stevelinane@...>
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] best chance for wind
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, November 27, 2010, 8:06 PM

      I weigh 190 /195 and use my 15m 75% of the time and my 10m the rest and  ( wish I had a 7m three or four times a season) ,I ride a snowboard . If you plan to use skis you can get by with a smaller kite . Do some research,  last years Frenzy and Manta needed some tuning , I don't know what the new ones are like , Maybe Eddy does, What do you know Eddy ? . But I would get the Manta , its the difference between a Cadillac and a Ford .
      On another note I would like to pickup a 12m manta  cheap , anyone  selling ?
      Steve O'
      From: Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...>
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, November 26, 2010, 5:54 PM

      Rock skis for sure

      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC

      On Nov 26, 2010, at 10:44 AM, Darrel Thomas wrote:

      Looks a little thin on the camera, but I'm sure if we went, we'd find something kiteable. I'm just not sure I'm desperate enough... Almost though!

      On Nov 26, 2010, at 9:30 AM, "Steve Linane" <stevelinane@...> wrote:

      Who can we send up today that will give us a honest snow report . ?
      Zone Forecast: Camas PrairieMobile Weather Information

      Last Update: 344 AM MST FRI NOV 26 2010
      Detailed text forecast
      Today...Partly sunny. Highs 20 to 25. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Gusts to 25 mph in the afternoon. Lowest wind chill readings around 5 below zero in the morning

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic