7108Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Oh Damn, La Nina is Rearing Her Head

  • Idahokiteboard
    Nov 25, 2010
      I guess that's true if you have dainty little ankles :p

      On Nov 25, 2010, at 1:08 PM, "Jason" <solarcyclops@...> wrote:

      Hey Billy~rule #1 of rubbing it in is to make it sound better than it really was.

      Thanks for ruining it.....and apparently you didnt make it to east side of south restroom. It was well over boot deep ya anklebiter.

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Idahokiteboard <idahokiteboard@...> wrote:

      > 8 to 10 inches of fluff hey were you snorting that snow ? I think that's a little exaggeration but it was good enough to start a new winter and renew that addiction again hurry up camas there are alot of us waiting for you to welcome us with open arms
      >

      > On Nov 23, 2010, at 6:00 PM, Jason MacFarlane <solarcyclops@...> wrote:
      >
      > > [Attachment(s) from Jason MacFarlane included below]
      > > It was great!!! Pockets of 8-10" fluffy goodness on top of superb turf grass with 10m wind and sun!!!
      > >

      > > Awesome start to the 2011 season

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic