      From: "Steve Linane" <stevelinane@...>
      Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 08:22:08 -0700
      To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Never mind

      We are talking about sand between the bladder and the casing that's why I suggest 30 psi to start ., 10 psi to inflate but that is another subject / sand  inside the bladder was a side note I interjected as a related topic for your edification

      Its 58 at the airport but the LP raws are low , I think I will go up for a look any way
      From: Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...>
      Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 22:35:22 -0600

      Sorry do not use compressed air

      Eddy Petranek

      On Nov 6, 2010, at 10:25 PM, "Greg Danley" <daflyinhawaiian64@...> wrote:

      You say do not use compressed air?

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...>
      Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 22:17:33 -0600

      Do or use compressed air....it will instantly burn holes in bladder.

      Eddy Petranek

      Greg do you have a air compressor ?