6886Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: BBQ

    Oct 7, 2010
      Happy B-day JMac...hope you find a good present....

      Jon

      On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 10:16 AM, Jason <solarcyclops@...> wrote:

      Count me in for scrambling the side of an unnamed mtn in the Trinity's with a 30.06 on my shoulder stalking the great horned mule deer on Sunday....otherwise I'd be there to BBQ it up with ya'lls.

      I can't think of a better way to celebrate my 32nd year on earth--have fun Wind-Stalkers!

      J.Mac

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, JAMES NANCY TIGHE <gemst@...> wrote:

      > Hello everyone;
      > I have been asked to host this year's BBQ again. How does This Sunday at 3pm sound? BYOB The Grill will be hot and coolers out for beverages. J bring the videos. Bring the spouses & kids. (I have an inground tramp and firepit for s'mores) The BB gun will be loaded and targets in place.
      > Here is the link to address/ map 4908 W Navaho Court
      > http://www.mapquest.com/mq/6-IXMwOU6a
      >
      > I hope all can make it.
      >

      > James ( Jim ) Tighe
      > Gem State Gymnastics Academy &