6885Re: [snowkiteidaho] BBQ

    Oct 7, 2010
      L, C, & I will try to be there for a little also. Other obligations.

      Eddy Petranek

      On Oct 7, 2010, at 11:11 AM, Gavin Morrison <Gavilan22@...> wrote:

      I should be back by 3pm Sunday so I can be there. I might even have a few Lucky Peak T-shirts left, I'll check.

      Cheers,

      Gavin

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: tonyswilliams@...
      Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 09:27:18 -0700
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] BBQ

      Sunday is good for me and the wife.

      From: JAMES NANCY TIGHE <gemst@...>
      To: "snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com" <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wed, October 6, 2010 12:18:58 PM
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] BBQ

      Hello everyone;
      I have been asked to host this year's BBQ again.  How does This Sunday at 3pm sound?  BYOB  The Grill will be hot and coolers out for beverages.  J bring the videos.  Bring the spouses & kids.  (I have an inground tramp and firepit for s'mores)  The BB gun will be loaded and targets in place.
      Here is the link to address/ map 4908 W Navaho Court

      I hope all can make it.

      James ( Jim ) Tighe
      Gem State Gymnastics Academy &
      Tighe Gymnastics Sales