6708Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: a comment on Snake River water quality

  • Chris Lee
    Sep 1 2:32 PM
      Interesting enough the web site still showing a fair bit of water: http://www.usbr.gov/pn/hydromet/ramps/lucky/lucky.html

      Not sure if I trust the web site but you may want to check it first before hiking....

      Chris.

      On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 2:13 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      I think BB is done at least the beach area. Get out hiking booties :-(

      Eddy Petranek

      On Aug 31, 2010, at 1:39 PM, "Jason Brickner" <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

      Yeah... and the disclaimer could also cover things like the part about LP wind returning as early as Monday morning.  Maybe tomorrow.

      Any chance Barclay Bay Launch will still work or are we hiking out to Brickner Beach/Caviani Bay?

      -JBrick